Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Laws related to delay in case  (Read 982 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dharmender.kumar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Laws related to delay in case
« on: February 03, 2015, 11:34:18 PM »
My wife has file case under DV ACt in 2007 sec 18 (f,g) and 20. The case is till pending as she is using unfair means to delay it. My cross examination is under process.There is no protection officer report as per sec 12(i). No police complaint No FIR etc. Its complaint case

I have written application to President on Oct 2007 which came for enquiry in 31 Oct 2007 as her relatives attacked me multiple occassions.Theenquiry was ordered by SP offcie to CAW cell. To sasve her realtives she has filed case on 22 Nov 2007 in DV Act and without any enquiry she took summons from court by hand on 13 Dec 2007 and appeared before CAW cell on same date and refused to take part in enquiry.The police stopped he enquiry as matter has been gone to court

My wife is using unfair means to delay the case.The court staff is helping her to delay it by unfair means. I have been denied speedy trial. My rights are being denied How can I make the court work under law and give me justice

Offline advlaxmanadvani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +3/-5
  • Advocate laxman Advani from Ahmedabad
    • View Profile
Re: Laws related to delay in case
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 06:46:16 AM »
delay is good for you, how is it good for her and why would she want to delay?

Advocate laxman Advani
 Ahmedabad legal Practitioner


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India