Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Wife Torture  (Read 2219 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Wife Torture
« on: February 04, 2015, 07:05:55 PM »
Hi All,

I am in need of help mKindly suggest me.

We got married in 2013 and then later i understand about my wife and their parents and then always tried to blackmail me and threatens that she will commit suicide and put all cases on me and on my parents. Every one in their family knows that she is  very wild lady and they are just washing their hands off , due to some disputes we are staying seperaltely from the past 9 months and applied for divrose case, she is not attending the court and adjornments  and bluntly saying that she dont care about courts and law and court is not a place where my marriage happened now they are forcelly trying to leave their daugter in my place , they came to my office and made lot of galata which my manager has warned me on this and then they came to my home and did the same thing lucky i was not there and now around 15 members went to my fathers house and forcefully left her daughter and her mother and now they are staying there for almost 15 days now. my father is a senior citizen and he approaced police and complained about this but there is no action from them and then again my father approaced CP also but there is no help, they have threatened my father that they will put false complaints and threatned my father without any choice my father let my house and stayed in a lodge near my home. They both are very arrogant and every one who talks with her can easily understand about their nature.  Upon many visitis to police station, a police came and asked her this is not correct to stay here and if she has any concers she can complain, but she is very arrogant with that police also and he left with no choice and asked my father to stay in my home with them.

Please help me in this regards :(

Offline advamrita

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 195
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
evict Wife from parents property
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 08:07:14 PM »
Is your father the sole owner of the property and than your father can file an application for forceful trespassing.

and get them evicted.

running around police stations will not help

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 170
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Wife Torture
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 10:11:06 PM »
Your parents should immediately contact a senoir citizen's NGO, the will surely get your wife outof their home

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Wife Torture
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 10:11:06 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India