Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Suggestions required for Divorce  (Read 2070 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline stopmarriagebill498a

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Suggestions required for Divorce
« on: February 06, 2015, 07:19:33 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I am a 27 year old male, and got married 2 years back. After marriage, my wife left for studies immediately, and after completing her studies, she refused to come back. After attempting all the mode of communication, like email, sms, phone, etc, I tried to talk to their parents as well, but failed.

So I filed section 9, in January 2014, and in September 2014, the case went ex party, as they never appeared in any date. After discussing it with judges, I filled divorced case in October 2014. They did not appear for 2 dates, but appear in 1 date, Dec. 2014. Now again, the last date was 3rd Feb 2015, and they did not appear in case. We never had physical relation and this is the ground of my divorced.

in Oct 2014, they lodged a complaint against me in women helpline, which was closed in Jan 2015, without any results.

Till now, they have not filed any case, FIR against me or my family member, other then women helpline. As we have no communication, so I am unable to record to collect such proofs.

Can somebody help me out to understand what is going to happen next, or if there is any other way which I missing to get this thing sort out quickly.

Thanks for any help and suggestions.

Offline advcaroltripathi

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Adv Carol Tripathi
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions required for Divorce
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 11:39:34 PM »
It is pretty much clear that the girl does not want to cohabit with you,
then why don't you both come to and understanding and file for mutual consent divorce that will end all this at once
Adv Carol Tripathi
Experts in Woman Harassment and Sexual Assault -
An Experienced Lawyer, a Dedicated Staff, a Place
Where Your Voice Will be Heard

Offline stopmarriagebill498a

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions required for Divorce
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 02:46:24 AM »
Thank you for your reply

Like I said, they are neither ready to communicate nor to sort out the stuff. I am really stuck at this point. They are just making it complex.

Once they asked for some particular amount to settle things, and we agreed. Later they asked the money in cash and our lawyer said it should be done via court only so we denied the proposal of case payment. and now things are stuck. Not sure how to proceed.

We even tried to communicate via number of people to act as mediator, but he denied any kind of conversation.

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Suggestions required for Divorce
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 07:59:15 PM »
Filing of RCR u/sec.9 H.M.Act is money and time loss, you should have file a Divorce Suit on mutual consent.Now you should wait for the present Divorce Suit by filing a petition for fixed up ex-parte hearing.-------------M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India