Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: False Dowry & Harrasment  (Read 2277 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sandeepK

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
False Dowry & Harrasment
« on: February 08, 2015, 11:12:53 AM »
Hi All,

Myself (Sandeep) tie a knot with Ragini last year, Later on we came to know her father used to do illegal (ARMS) business and make available & repaired the GUNS, Pistol for DACOIT and he got arrested twice in Uttar Pradesh for the same and he spent 1-2 months of period in jailed and also police sealed his shop. Same news printed in newspaper (U.P) next day we have that newspaper also it is available in internet as well.

Due to not having any source of income my wife and her family member continuously threatening us to file false dowry case and demanding lakhs of money along with asking for the jewelry we had given to them during the marriage to settle down the matter.

I and mine brother consulted with lawyer to ask what should we need to do in such scenario and how to save myself and my family against false cases he suggested as few points such as -
1) Installing CCTV cameras  2) Start collecting the evidence.
As per his suggestion, we start doing all this thing as lawyer shared to us Now we have evidence in the form of -
1) Audio 2) Video 3) Phone Calls 4) Letters

Currently mine wife is pregnant (7 month) and she went to her hometown and can comeback anytime after delivery of baby so to be safe side what more we can do to safe myself and my family.

Kindly please provide us your valuable thoughts on below points and suggest what steps we can take forward.Your experience & advice can save us from this critical situation.

1) Mine parent disowned me (In newspaper - Amrit India newspaper) but I am still living in same home till the time when my wife not comeback afterwards will try to move in rent home.
Can I live in my own home after disowned? Or do i need to shift in rent room quickly?

2) Can I apply for Anticipatory Bail to avoid Jail?

3) Can my wife take part in my parent property?     

4) Do we need to complaint in police/Courts for the same?

5) I'm residing in delhi but disown notice printed in "Amrit" India newspaper of haryana.
Will it be consider? Or it is must to have notice in same state newspaper where person residing?


Offline advkkreddy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 163
  • Karma: +5/-3
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: False Dowry & Harrasment
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 06:23:04 AM »
Installing CCTV cameras: for safeguard is good advise considering that the law is tilted towards the wife - wise man say its better to be safe than sorry

Mine parent disowned me: after disowning how come you are still residing there you are not supposed to be there you are a Traspasser

Can I apply for Anticipatory Bail to avoid Jail? yes you can

Can my wife take part in my parent property? No she has no claim in your parents property
Champion in law of Torts in India

Offline Ranga Praveen

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: False Dowry & Harrasment
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 05:52:31 AM »
how are your relation with your wife and what is your opinion of living with her.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India