Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Divorce  (Read 2068 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline guptanitin29

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: February 15, 2015, 05:22:40 AM »
Hi All,

Please help me as i have been married in 2006 and it was a arrange marriage and with in 6 months we got divorced mutually. Later on in Nov 2009 my sister got me married again with a girl from Himachal and  her family knew that i am living along in my home and after marriage with in 2 weeks she started stealing gold , cash and stuff and her mother and boy friend helped her in doing so. In feb 2011 she said i am going home and when wanted to come will let you know. I keep mum just to keep the family reputation after all that i informed my father about this. Now on 30 Dec 2014 she send the summons from himachal but no one was there to accept it and i came to know that she had filled for divorce and monthly kharcha. I don't have any job neither i have any property on my name. i am from Jammu (J&K) and she is from Chamba(H.P) and the case she has filed is in Chamba.  There have been 2 cases as per my knowledge code of civil procedure Under section:- (Application u/o 9 rule 4)
2. section 5 of limitation act.

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Divorce
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 07:01:05 AM »
you have to appear in Himachal Pradesh Court through a local  lawyer otherwise in your absence suit may be heard and decreed ex-parte with an order of alimony.----------------------M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Offline guptanitin29

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 07:05:40 AM »
Thanks A Ton sir for your reply.  Sir if i have not received the papers then also the court can give the judgement.

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 228
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 09:50:54 PM »
Not received summons means that in your absence an order if passed you cam challenge its validity.

By the way court never passes order in haste.

Wait relax.
 let the summons again be served nothing is going to happen in haste
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Divorce
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 09:50:54 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India