Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Can my wife claim property on my father's name OR on my name after divorce ?  (Read 1413 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline charan41182

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

My wife is keep on fighting me for no reasons and sometimes her parents used to pressurise me to what their daughter says else they will file case on us or she will take property share either from my father's property or my property.She threatens me that she will suicide and do something wrong to her daughters etc or put a false blame on our family.Her parents enter our homes and destroy the decorum at our home and guide her daughter to fight against me or my family.
We have 2 daughters at the moment.
My questions are :-
1) Can she claim any amount of share from my father or my property ?
2) What to do to protect ourself from her false blames that may prove to be harmful for our future?
3) What is the way out , to pre register somewhere that if in case she tries to falsely blame or do anything wrong to herself or my family member , in that case herself or her parents will be responsible? We need to be safe that she is living in our home on her own risk , in case of she falsely blame us in the future.
4) We do not want her parents to enter our home, what to do to stop their for once and all ?
5)What can be done to secure our properties in case she files a case in court or police station ?
6) How to pre register a case , considering present moment she should not come to know about this case registration and in case her parents come to our home and fight with us , at that moment we can present this letter before police  station or in court to protect ourself from any future loss?

Thanking you a lot !

Charan singh

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
your wife cannot claim a share in your father's property
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India