Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: How to recover original certificate  (Read 1375 times)

Offline senthil

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to recover original certificate
« on: February 16, 2015, 05:49:24 AM »
Dear Sir/Madam,
      My wife works in a private school, while joining they asked her to submit original certificate. As per offer letter she has to serve 3 months notice period. Not happy with work culture, environment and superior. Already given the resignation on Jan 12, 2015.
    Not interested to continue till completion of the notice period due to superior attitude, character.

What is the process to recover original certificate? In case not able to complete the notice period? I don't want to pay at any cost for adjusting with salary.  Because of the superior only resigning from post and not interested to complete the notice period?

Is there any legal law permit file to complaint against superior?
What is the procedure to recover original certificate?

Please advise me how to proceed further.

Thanks
Best Regards
Senthil

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

• Sr. Legal Expert
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: How to recover original certificate
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 06:05:16 AM »
Send a Legal Notice to the School Authority to calling them to return original certificate, failing which you should lodge a complaint to the police and file a Criminal Case in Judicial Magistrate court for dis-honestly and forcefully retain the same.
----------M.Bhadra, advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Offline vivekcaare

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 06:41:38 AM »
Dear Sir,

My wife works in a private school, while joining they asked her to submit original certificate. As per offer letter she has to serve 3 months notice period.

After few months started working she become ill in the school campus, so they called me took her to the hospital. After reaching me in the hospital they left (i paid all the hospital expanses).

Next day she tried to inform in the school they she was not able to come as she is not well, however not one picked her call.
Then next day she went school and took the classes. in lunch time she was taking to her mom as she was asking about her health, in between school principle came  and started shouting (without asking how is your health now), took her to the third floor (even though my wife was not well) as started shouting in front of her school staff.

Then next day she reigned and was ready to serve the notice period.
After reign they started holding the salary (they are holding one and half month salary)

After some time took vacation (approve by principle prior to this issue) then went home and there she become ill.
so she informed in the school that she was not able to come to school about 10-15 as doctor had asked to take 10 -15 days bed-rest.

Before going for vacation she served 1 month notice period.
After getting fit she went to school to rejoin however principle (verbally) asked  her to go back (without giving any letter).

The i have asked my wife to go back to school and ask principle to give the letter (but principle denies to give any king of letter).However my wife was ready to serve the notice period.

Then my wife has asked them to return the original certificate. but principle said you have pay three month salary (event after school is holding one and half month salary and she serve one month notice period).

Since OCT 2015 they are holding my wife original certificates.
She went to school may time to get her certificate but they are not giving even they are read to meet.

We have all the conversation recording with us.

Is there any legal law permit file to complaint against superior?

What is the procedure to recover original certificate?

Please advise me how to proceed further.

Offline kphk

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 10:43:08 AM »
The notice which the learned advocate is referring to is a different notice, not the notice that is given a month before quitting the job. He says you give a legal notice telling that they are duty bound to return the certificates that rightfully belong to your wife and if they fail to do so you will be initiating legal action against them. In the same notice you also mention that they are bound to pay your wife's three months salary. Please give more details about the school.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India