Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Joint Khata property dispute  (Read 1858 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline aravind787

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Joint Khata property dispute
« on: February 17, 2015, 11:42:37 AM »
Hi This is suman from Bangalore, my family members applied for a joint khata over my father's property (after he passed away, both my parents have passed away now) and have received it. We are Three brothers and one sister in the family. The eldest one has been staying in the property for more than 30 years even after my father & mother's death. Now he is un-willing to move out of the building and denying ownership to others. My second brother is dead and my sister is not interested in what happens to the building. My eldest brother is not ready to move out and asking me to talk to him through a lawyer.

Can anyone suggest what i can do to vacate the premises of the house and also to liquidate the property and claim the share?
My sister and my deceased brother's wife are not prepared for legal battles and are afraid to stand up to my elder brother.

Please advice! Thanks in Advance.

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Joint Khata property dispute
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 07:50:57 PM »
You have equal right of the property, there is no provision of adverse possession on a co-sharer's property.File a Suit for Parition and Injunction in Civil Court to claim your share.------------------------------M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Joint Khata property dispute
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 07:50:57 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India