Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Want Divorce from my wife  (Read 2578 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ayurdev

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Want Divorce from my wife
« on: February 18, 2015, 08:55:47 AM »
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am 32 yrs Civil Engineer, working at Mumbai. I got married 7 months back, and my life is completely ruin.

My wife is a Teacher and continuously abused and mentally tortured to me.I am trying to settle down the matters but she is stubborn with her nature. Even i tried to solve the issue though marriage counselor, but she is not ready to go anywhere.

She is shouted like anything, not try to understand any logic behind that. Always put false allegation about my family and me.

I am really worried and disturb, my family really go through bad patch. I am more concern about my parents as they are now old.

I want divorce from my wife, i don't think she is mutually agree. Can you please help on what basis i can file a divorce. Kindly suggest the procedure or some good advocate from Navi Mumbai.

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Want Divorce from my wife
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 09:30:12 AM »
It is mandatory period of one year from the date of marriage and separation to file a divorce suit. So,you can now file a Suit for Judicial Separation in District Judges Court or Family Court. You should contact with a Civil Lawyer in your local District court for further advise.

-------------M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Offline Pooja Dixit

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Want Divorce from my wife
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 10:31:19 PM »
Contact with a Civil Lawyer in your local District court for further advise.


  • Guest
Re: Want Divorce from my wife
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 12:14:45 AM »
Hey .. Hang on ........  What are you doing !! Relax champ . Court is not a shop to go and get the divorce. You are looking for an advocate to file this suit and you have received 2 phone numbers on the spot instead of giving the advise. She will also hire an advocate and u will be filled with 498a, 406, 506, 125 DV and more.
Laws are gender biased. Fight on merit. Girls are there to use the 498a a weapon of Taliban .. Please be careful and play smart . Get all the evidence and then fire.. Do it by urself . Save your money !!

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India