Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Advice on nomination conditions.  (Read 1412 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kartik

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Advice on nomination conditions.
« on: February 15, 2015, 11:22:36 AM »
My father died last month leaving no will behind. During his job he nominated my grandfather as well as my mother for 50%-50% of his funds. My grandfather died in 2006 but my father did not change the nomination due to his negligence. My paternal aunts came to know about this and made a document which says they do not want any share in this but rather give to my grandmother and influenced my grandmother to take this 50% and thus she signed documents. My grandmother when dies will enable them to take this money.There is no earning member in our family now thus there would be a lot of financial problem if we don't get this 50%.Please help

Offline pgm

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Advice Required Urgently.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 11:15:17 PM »
Dear Sir,


1) I am an eldest son in the family staying with my parents in Mumbai. Our house is registered in my father's name, he wants to give it to my married sister who already has her own house in Mumbai. My mother wants our house to be given to me, what right my mother has in this case on the property? Can my mother object or challenge my father's decision by law?

2) As I am a divorcee and has no other place to live. Can I challenge my father's decision in court of law?

3) Before divorce I had bought a house, where almost 65% was paid by my then in-laws. Remaining 35% we had availed loan on joint names. Post divorce outstanding loan amount was paid off by my ex-wife.
The house was registered jointly on the name of myself and my ex-wife. What kind of legal right do I have on that property?

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India