Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Copy of fake police complaint(not FIR)  (Read 2776 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline anshika

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Copy of fake police complaint(not FIR)
« on: February 16, 2015, 12:17:15 AM »

One of our relative, filed a false written police complaint(not an FIR) of threatening  against us in a police station at our native place(which is 250 km away from the place where we live and work now).

Knowing his rowdy nature and ruined repute in society, the police did not take any action(they just intimated us about the complaint on phone and did not take any formal action).

Since we share a common ancestral property which is yet not divided and he has been filing false cases to seek more share than he deserves, we are almost sure that he will try to plot something in future as well.

For this, we want to obtain a copy of that police complaint(since that might be useful for us while we fight any cases in future with our relative). However, the police is denying to hand over a copy to us saying that since they took no action, they will not give us the copy of complaint.

How can we get the copy of complaint for future reference?

(I believe that it is our right to information and police has no right to deny).

Please advise...



Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 170
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Copy of fake police complaint(not FIR)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 07:51:07 PM »
the police is trying to say that they did not accept the complaint officially, if they do that than a case will be registered and you will have to appear in court for hearing a case will be registered.

what the police did was to help you , now you are forcing the police to give you the complaint.

Its like the famous saying "aa bail mujhe maar"

Is that what you want.

now you are stating that the problem is with the division of property, do that and solve future headache

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Copy of fake police complaint(not FIR)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 08:03:05 PM »
Send an  application to the S.P. under RTI Act, file a suit for Partition and Injunction in Civil Court against your said relative and serve a copy of this suit to the Police.

------------------M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India