Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Civil Law  (Read 3103 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Civil Law
« on: February 19, 2015, 09:31:22 AM »
Being harassed mentally.

I need your assistance to get an advise. My father was admitted in a private hospital in July 2010 for medical treatment. It was a cashless treatment and all expenses was beard by Delhi Government health scheme ( DGHS ) since he was a government employee. Now the hospital is saying that DGHS instead of paying the money to the hospital transferred the entire money in my father's account in February 2011. They are now calling me after 5 years to pay that amount as my father passed away in May 2011. I informed them that its been now 5 years and I don't have any document to confirm if the amount was ever credited to my fathers's account. But later I found my father's salary account passbook and came to know that no money was ever transferred to his account. Now the hospital is telling me that i am lying and they take legal actions against me. I informed them even if the money was ever transferred to my fathers account then there is a possibility that he would have returned the money to the hospital at that time. Right now i have nothing to prove them because it is a fiver year old story. The hospital people are keep calling me every now and then and because of this i feeling very much mentally harassed. Please help me with the options i have.

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Civil Law
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 07:37:34 PM »
you send a legal notice to the hospital to stop this mental harassment.
since your father is no more his liability also died with hime hence it is not yours
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 429
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Civil Law
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 01:14:58 AM »
Dear Friend,

The amount claimed pertains to a period which is behind three years thus barred by provisions of Limitation Act. Please send a legal notice calling upon them they have no right to claim such amount and you are at liberty to initiate civil and criminal proceedings against them.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Civil Law
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 01:14:58 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India