Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: 498A after 2 years of talaaq  (Read 1959 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline gaon-ka-ladka

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
498A after 2 years of talaaq
« on: February 21, 2015, 01:29:27 AM »
I have sent talaaq naama by registered post after 5 years of separation. Later I filed a G&W case for custody of my kids. But my Ex-wife says she has not accepted talaaq and it is not according to sharia. After 7 years of our separation, and 2 years after talaaq, she has filed a false 498A case to force me to withdraw the G&W case I have filed. High court has stayed the proceedings of the CrP filed by her.  I am planning for marriage with another girl now. Suggestions please...

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 226
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: 498A after 2 years of talaaq
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 08:10:14 PM »
You are to file an application in court to validate the talaaqnama, once that is done all will fall in place for you.

regarding 498a filed after 7 years will not stand and once proven false it will backfire.

Inform your ex-wife that she is being ill advised, it will go against her.
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: 498A after 2 years of talaaq
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 08:10:14 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India