Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: troubling wife  (Read 1870 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline need help

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
troubling wife
« on: February 27, 2015, 08:17:32 AM »
my brother got married in april 2014.

wife showing mental problems somewhat similar to Schizophrenia & hysteria

husband discovered Ceasarian Operation marks on wifes belly during honeymoon

husband discovered that wife has given false information about her educational qualification

citing medical reasons wife staying at her home with her parents since 1 year

wife filed a false police complaint that husband family asking for dowry

wife using foul / abusive langauge with husband

currently no communuication between husband & wife

wife asking 50 lakhs to give divorce

Can a case of nullity of marriage be filed?
police have earlier refused to take our complaint against the wife. should we approach police again?
we hired a lawyer, the lawyer sent a notice containing all incorrect dates / false facts without taking us in consideration?

how to fight this case / approach?

our family has decided not to bring the wife back.
will police arrest our family in this case?

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: troubling wife
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 02:23:26 AM »
First you should get anticipatory bail from District Court or High Court then file a Suit for Annulment of Marriage due to fraud, suppression of facts and unsound of mind.

M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: troubling wife
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 12:32:32 AM »
yes with whatever proofs you have you can file for annulment of marriage on grounds of fraud.since dowry case has been filed against you its advisable to get anticipatory bail for you  and your parents


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India