Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: illegal drainage line into our house by neighbour  (Read 972 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rakesh1986

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
illegal drainage line into our house by neighbour
« on: March 02, 2015, 08:38:45 AM »
HI all,
we have a independent house in Huda colony, generally all these single floor houses has a 9 inch common wall b/w two houses, Our neighbour fellow has constructed his part of house 5 years ago by occupying his  4.5 inch space totally and constructed 1 more floors on existing house without leaving any space to our side.  Last year we demolished our part of house and constructed a 3 floor building by not disturbing the common wall b/w us. Now this fellow is building one more floor and constructing one more floor by keeping  3 big six inch drainage pipe lines on our side(which is the common wall side, where he has zero inch), Since we objected he manhandled our grandfather and a police case has been launched against him and we complained  in GHMC also.
Now he is daily releasing  drainage water though those pipes which falls into the balcony of our house, I approached the GHMC officials who are just warning him and not taking any severe action.
Please guide me in this issue.

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 103
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: illegal drainage line into our house by neighbour
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 08:19:50 PM »
Make a complete video filming of the entire situation how the water is falling in your compound etc properly showing both houses and the position of the drain, hire a professional video grapher.

than submit a copy of the evidence in police complaint files.

and than file for restraining order in court with this video. you will get relief from court immediately
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India