Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Taken loan from a Bank and given to friend, have two blank cheques from friend  (Read 1508 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline gowrang

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi all,

please advise me on this of all legal possibilities that i can go for with the below problem to recover my money.

Location: Bangalore

1) Given loan to a friend for around Rs.80,000.00
proof is that I have an email from the firend agreeing that he needs to repay me Rs.80K

2) Took a loan of Rs 3.5 Lakhs from a bank in my name and gave it to the same firiend as a loan. He was supposed to pay monthly EMI of Rs.10K/month, but has continously failed to make payments. I know that officially in bank records, the loan is in my name.

In total I need to recover from the above mentioned friend Rs. 3.5 lakhs + Rs. 80K + interest charges applied by the bank.

Proofs and documents I have:
1) Bank statement showing the transfer Rs. 3.5 Lakhs from my account to friend's account.
2) Email reply from the friend agreeing to the outstanding amount he needs to pay me.
3) 2 blank cheques given to me by the friend. I can quote an amount on either/both cheques and present it in the bank, which will definitely bounce.

can i put a cheating case + cheque bounce case?

also, Im not in india at the moment, can a lawyer on my behalf issue notices and run the case without my presence?
or should i give GPA to someone who can attend hearing on my behalf?

what all can i do and what are my options? all your advise will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.


Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
First send legal notice, than register a both civil and criminal for money recovery.

yes your lawyer can do the case on your behalf

in court you need not mention your foolishness, let the lawyer frame the case

Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India