Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: cheque bounce case - how this work in this case here  (Read 1828 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vendy9999

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
cheque bounce case - how this work in this case here
« on: March 09, 2015, 04:27:14 AM »
in case of a cheque bounce case..if a complaint is filed..what exactly the steps that will happen and is it worth initiating a cheque bouncing case consider lawyer and other expenses.. how long will it take for these kind of cases.
lets say if the accused is not able to pay the money, will he be sent to jail? once he completes the jail term,will he be relieved of the financial obligation
how exactly does this recovery suit thing works..

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: cheque bounce case - how this work in this case here
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 08:46:52 AM »
To give proper advise fats is needed, however please note the following:- lawyer fees may vary lawyer to lawyer, generally Cheque Bounce case will take 3 to 4 years to dispose off. Punishment prescribed for such an offence is fine which may extend to twice the amount of the cheque or imprisonment for a term which may be extended to two years or both. Complainant may file another recovery suit in Civil Court which is lengthy process of laws.

M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:50:13 AM by Advocate M.Bhadra »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: cheque bounce case - how this work in this case here
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 08:46:52 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India