Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Advise me please  (Read 1367 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Joey

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Advise me please
« on: March 10, 2015, 04:46:52 AM »
Hi everyone,
I have a problem at home and i would like some advise on how to handle it . Please give me your view all your views would be so glad for me

I have a warehouse ( My mother ) she has given it for rent to this person Mr. M  after the first year of 11 months ( He never paid rent properly on time )
my mother had renewed the agreement only because Mr. M pleaded my mother to do so as his wife was pregnant and whatever happens he will pay the amount on due time .
My mother is a very sweet person and had no idea that it would come to an instance as this
Basically the problem is
Since the second agreement

He has not paid any rent except the first month
And now it is the 8th month and the rent still has not been paid and his advance is over.
We asked him to vacate the premises and he wrote a written letter saying that he would vacate by December 23rd.
But now when we called him my elder brother called him and Mr. M said 20 minutes rudely spoke to him again and third time his lawyer picked up and said why are you harassing my client and that he would file an Injuction? at court

Now we still don't know what his motives are but he is not ready to move for sure . His agreement will end only on may and the rent per month is Rs.2Lakhs and it would be a major loss especially since his advance is over.

We are now planning to go tomorrow to file a Caveat at court? That is our only step .

Hope this matter does not take time and is there any possibility of vacating him in a few days?

We could have done that but the warehouse is used for CAR Service and he has atleast 20-30 cars parked there . So we don't know how to go about it .

if there is anyone who could give me their point of view
It would be really appreciated

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India