Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property issue - Second Marriage  (Read 1434 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Reetu Joshi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property issue - Second Marriage
« on: March 11, 2015, 08:27:46 AM »
There is a case :

Mr X married to Ms. Y (first wife) as per Hindu custom 25 years back and had one son Mr. A.
X & Y separated with mutual  agreement.
After 5 years Mr X married to Ms Z (Second wife) without given the divorce to Ms Y
From second marriage Mr X and Ms Z had one daughter B (Now Major). At present both wives Y & Z alive


1. What is the status and rights of Ms. Z (Second wife) in the property of Mr X ?
2. What is status & right of Ms  B (daughter) on the property of  Mr. X ?
3. Can Mr. X transfer his immovable property (not a ancestral property) to her daughter B or to Ms Z ?
4. What are the legal ways thorough which Mr. X transfer his property to Ms. Z or to Ms B ?
5. Can only Transfer Deed in the name of Ms B is sufficient to transfer the property
6. Is Transfer Deed of property  is legal valid document in future.

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Property issue - Second Marriage
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 11:38:49 PM » rights
2.b has equal rights as of a in x property
3 & 4. yes he can will it or gift it during his lifetime
5.if transferred through gift deed it might be challenged by a in future

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Property issue - Second Marriage
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 11:38:49 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India