Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Probate or Substitution by L&DO in Delhi and Documents required for this  (Read 1228 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline yachna

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My Grandfather passed away a few years ago in Delhi.
He left his Will in which he bequeathed his house in my name, he stayed with us in the same house in Delhi.
The Will is unregistered with my parents as two witnesses.
We have the original lease deed of the property with us and we are in possession of the entire property.
Since then 1(out of 3)  of his son's and his wife (my chacha and chachi ji) also passed away.

Now I want to get my name substituted by applying for the same in L&DO Delhi.
All legal heirs (cousins and uncle's, 8 in total) are ready to give their NOC in my favor.

After talking with some people who do the liaisoning for L&DO im more confused as everyone
has a different view on my queries and ask for lakhs of rupees to get this work done.

Can someone please clarify my these doubts:

1. I have the death certificate of my Grandfather, my Grandmother passed away many years before him, but I do not  have her death certificate. Do I need her(the deceased's predeceased wife's) death certificate too?

2. One of my uncle(fathers younger brother) and his wife have also passed away, their children are
ready to give me the NOC, but do I need the death certificate of the deceased uncle and his wife too?

3. One of my cousin stays abroad, how do I get NOC from her?

4. Whether my uncles/cousins who give the NOC im my favor have to personally visit the L&DO office?

5. Apart from this are there any other documents/formalities required?

Also can someone tell me the contact of any good lawyer/laisioner who can carry
out this process for me at a reasonable cost.

Im based in South Delhi.

Please do reply
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 04:03:16 PM by yachna »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India