Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Forgery - Flat Sale Office Collegue - Help required Urgent  (Read 1390 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pjn_1974

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Forgery - Flat Sale Office Collegue - Help required Urgent
« on: March 12, 2015, 07:25:50 AM »
I work in a prominent organization. I have a colleague who is working with me for last 5 years. He is on a very senior position. Last year in April, he offered me for an investment in a flat. He, along with his partner, were making some flats in Kondapur, Hyderabad. Since I knew him, I didn't ask for any documents and accepted his offer.
He prepared a sale agreement for the sale of flat between I and he along with his partner. The cost of the flat was decided 35,51,000. I was supposed to pay him 10,51,000 initially and rest at different intervals based on he asking. He created a xerox copy of the sale agreement. They signed on the original and gave it to me and took my sign on the xerox. I also issued him 2 cheques (one of 5 lakhs and another of 5,51,000).
Note, the cheques were issued in the name of my colleague with no date but with his name and exact amount.
He deposited one cheque in the month of June and the amount was successfully paid to his account. In September, he called me and asked if I want to re-sale the flat. I agreed to it over phone. Thereafter, he use to call me some times that he was to get the money from the party and then he can transfer the amount to my account, but the money never got deposited. In Dec, he called me again and said he will transfer amount to my account. Again he didn't. Thereafter, he stopped taking my calls or replying my sms.
Till this time, he had not deposited the second cheque in his bank. But I was a little worried so I placed a stop cheque request on it. Last month, he called me at my office desk number and said he will give me amount soon.
Since last 20 days, he has not reported to office. I checked with his manager, but he has no idea about his whereabouts and they are considering him absconding. I tried to call him and sent sms but in vain. On 5th March, I received an sms from an international number, which stated he was in a foreign country and has extended his stay for some good news. Another friend of mine (from the same office) created his tickets and paid for his tickets. He is also worried as this man has not replied him back.
I have no updates about him since then. As I was scared, I started checking all the documents and the sale agreement. The sale agreement doesn't have details about permission details (left empty) of construction over the plot and encumbrance certificate. Neither does it have any mention about cheque details, the cheque column was left empty. I am also not sure if the land belongs to him or his partner. I lost my mobile number which has his other contact details and the contact number of his partner. The address he mentioned in the sale agreement, no one is staying there currently.
Note: I didn't give importance about these things in good faith. I now realize, I was at a mistake here. But it was a good faith. Does my case have any strength? Since I have paid him by cheque, is there any means by which I can recover my money. I can get his permanant address, PAN details and other details from HR department. I want to check with esteemed members of this group to help me understand where I stand and also what shall be my next course of actions.
Thank you for your time.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India