Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Seeking help regarding LAND issue.  (Read 1422 times)

Offline nkkishore

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Seeking help regarding LAND issue.
« on: March 13, 2015, 01:10:54 AM »
I am NK Kishore Dass residing in the state of Madhya Pradesh, District: Guna.

I am here seeking help regarding LAND issue.

My problem is as under:

My mother has four [04] sisters as under [Including my mother all together five (05) sisters]:

A.   The eldest sister
B.   The second sister
C.   The third sister
D.   My mother
E.   The youngest sister

They have a joint property LAND of 5444.25 sq ft area in the state of Kerala, District: Trichur. Out of the joint property of 5444.25 sq ft area, each having a share of 1088.85 sq ft area.

Land is in the shape of a rectangle. Has four sides say P [Breadth] , Q [Length] , R [Breadth] , S [Length].

P is parallel / facing the main high way.
Q runs parallel to village road.
R is the common boundary with other land / somebody else property.
S is the common boundary with other land / somebody else property [my motherís only brother]

This joint property was obtained after the partition from the main property in the year 2010 [Main property was divided into two parties i.e. Party Number: 1 My motherís only brother and Party Number: 2 My mother and her four sisters together / combined].

Since 2010 the joint property was laying idle.

Now in the year 2015 my mother wants to sell her portion of share i.e. 1088.85 sq ft area from the joint property.

She wants her share of 1088.85 sq ft area adjacent to the main high way / facing the main highway i.e. towards side P.

Three of my motherís sisters [Party A, C and E] have given her a No Objection Certificate in having her share of 1088.85 sq ft area adjacent / facing the main high way i.e. towards side P.

However, my motherís sister - Party B is not ready to give my mother a No Objection Certificate as Party B would also like to have that portion of land facing / adjacent to high way i.e. towards side P.

Further, party B is suggesting my mother to take her share of land towards side R for which party B is ready to provide a No Objection Certificate.

In this situation it is not possible for demarcation and registration of land in individuals name out of joint property.

What should my mother do?. Please help.

My contact number is: 09406973691.

Regards

NKK Dass
Guna, MP

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking help regarding LAND issue.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 10:43:42 PM »
if you all cant arrive at a amicable solution then you can file partition suit in the court

Offline nkkishore

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 09:44:44 AM »
Dear Saravanan S, Sir

Thank you for your valuable advice.

Regards

NKK Dass

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

• Sr. Legal Expert
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 08:12:20 PM »
compromise between the co-sharer to demarcate by a surveyor and execute a registered Deed of Partition, failing which file a Partition Suit in Civil Court where the property is situated.

M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 08:16:14 PM by Advocate M.Bhadra »

Offline nkkishore

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 10:19:52 PM »
Dear M Bhadra Sir

In this particular case Party B is not ready for a compromise / amicable solution.

The joint property was idle for the last four years. All these years my mother insisted [verbally] for her land share facing the main high way and Party B agreed and never had any problem.

Now, when my mother has started her activities of obtaining NOC for her share of land facing the main high way, [for which party A , C and E have given their NOC] Party B is not ready to provide her a NOC without which she will not be able to demarcate and register her share in her name.

As per your advice, if we file a Partition Suite in Civil Court what are the chances that ruling will go in favor of my mother and she will get her desired portion of land.

What are the weakness / threat at my motherís side for which she has to be ready with answers / preparation in order to make her side strong?

Anxiously waiting for your reply

Thanking You

Regards

NKK Dass

Offline nkkishore

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 10:28:18 PM »
Dear Sirs

In this particular case Party B is not ready for a compromise / amicable solution.

The joint property was idle for the last four years. All these years my mother insisted [verbally] for her land share facing the main high way and Party B agreed and never had any problem.

Now, when my mother has started her activities of obtaining NOC for her share of land facing the main high way, [for which party A , C and E have given their NOC] Party B is not ready to provide her a NOC without which she will not be able to demarcate and register her share in her name.

As per your advice, if we file a Partition Suite in Civil Court what are the chances that ruling will go in favor of my mother and she will get her desired portion of land.

What are the weakness / threat at my motherís side for which she has to be ready with answers / preparation in order to make her side strong?

Anxiously waiting for your reply

Thanking You

Regards

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India