Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


Does IPC 376 exist after marriage? If she reopen complaint that she logged before marriage.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: My wife filed case under IPC 376/498A/323/342/506/324/406  (Read 2194 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tverma

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My wife filed case under IPC 376/498A/323/342/506/324/406
« on: March 13, 2015, 11:22:54 AM »
Hello Experts

My wife files case under IPC 376/498A/323/342/506/324/406.

We got engagement on 3-12-2012 after some time there was courtship between us. So our engagement got break down.

After break up of engagement we both still in the touch.

On 31-10-13, there was fight between us, and she cut her hand with knife, I have MLR report which doctor mention that "She cut herself with share object." but later she mentioned in the complaint that i had forcefully given the wrong statement in MLR.

On 4-11-2013 she filed fake complaint against me for rape, harassment, attempt murder and I was demanded dowry. Later we got compromised and got married on 4-2-2014.

On 11-4-2014, she left my home and went to parental house.

On 22-12-2014, she filled 498A from faridabad and 376 from gurgaon on date 24-12-2014 on the basic of last that she had raped by me before marriage.

I was in custody for 49 days and got bail after filling compromised letter by my wife.

Compromised letter mention that she wants mutual divorce, she want to quash the both FIR before high court.

Now I had given half amount. Rest half amount I would like to give in installment. But she wants one full settlement amount. So we both are not agreeing.

1. Does IPC 376 exist after marriage? If there is fake written complaint in PS before marriage.(I have RTI reply for fake complaint number)

2. Does 498A and 376 can be file same time?

3. Can i quash the IPC 376 or merits on the basic compromise letter given by my wife in the court on 12-2-15?
My case IPC 376 charge has been framed on 8 March, 2014.

4. My wife is so dominated nature, Does i can file any case on her or her family about interpreting and disturbing me and my family life?

5. Should I go to HC to quash the FIR at their merits ?

My life is like heal now days.

Kindly help me out what i can do to get it over.


Offline tverma

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: My wife filed case under IPC 376/498A/323/342/506/324/406
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 09:47:05 AM »
Hello experts

Can any one please help me out?


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India