Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: IT Company refuse to give Experience letter.  (Read 1188 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kapil

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
IT Company refuse to give Experience letter.
« on: March 14, 2015, 02:35:39 AM »

In my previous company I had 1 year bond which was about to compete in April 2014 and 90 days notice period. I had informed my manager about my resignation in December 2013 through official email as I got good opportunity from another company. They asked me to pay full bond amount. Next 2 months I was negotiating for payable amount as I had served my bond period except 2 months. After 2 months they told me, your notice period will start from the date of your payment also you informed us about your resignation through email so it is not a proper way of communication. it will not consider as your resignation.
I was afraid of loosing opportunity if serve 90 more days. So I had completed my 90 days notice period considering start date of my resignation email date and left my organisation. In this case I did not get my relieving and experience letter of 5 year.

Please guide me to get my experience letter.


Offline advcaroltripathi

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 85
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Adv Carol Tripathi
    • View Profile
Re: IT Company refuse to give Experience letter.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 03:12:37 AM »
You need to send a legal Notice, first if it does not work out file both civil and criminal case against them
Adv Carol Tripathi
Experts in Woman Harassment and Sexual Assault -
An Experienced Lawyer, a Dedicated Staff, a Place
Where Your Voice Will be Heard


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India