Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Lawyer for Consumer Court for case against builder  (Read 2924 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline gudge

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Lawyer for Consumer Court for case against builder
« on: March 14, 2015, 03:15:43 AM »
My agreement with the builder expires in May. The apartment is in half completion stage with just the structure ready. The builder refuses to give us a possession date.
They do not allow us to visit our apartment. They have employed a bouncer. We are a bunch of 3 people who wish to file a case against the builder.

Could you please suggest a good consumer court lawyer who can help us. We need to know what are the options before us. Should we file a petition of return of our money and other details.

City: Bangalore


Offline Advocate-ashoksen

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 69
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court
    • View Profile
Re: Lawyer for Consumer Court for case against builder
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 04:08:42 AM »
You send a legal Notice for a Completion Date
Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Lawyer for Consumer Court for case against builder
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 08:50:36 PM »
Legal Notice is not mandatory to file a case in Consumer Forum, however you can send a Legal Notice to calling the builder to give possession or return back of your advance money. If the builder would not comply then file a case in District Consumer Forum u/sec.12 &13 of the Consumer Protection Act for deficiency of service, mental agony and unfair trade practice.

You can also lodge a complaint to the Police and file a Criminal Case in Judicial Magistrate Court u/sec.420,406 and 427 IPC.

-----------M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India