Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Divorce process if wife warning me.  (Read 1812 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline nsmaism

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Divorce process if wife warning me.
« on: March 15, 2015, 10:06:45 AM »
Heloo sir/Mam,
I have compleated 4 months of my marrige. But from last 3 months continiously my wife tourching me and shouting me in small issue. Every time fight is going to bigger then last one.
Before 20 days back he again fight with small reason and start complain to her parents. When i took his phone and told him that i did'nt say anything to her. He is telling lie. Then he cut my hand with his teeth. I didn't do anything. I inform her parents. They came ( his father and brothe) and tell her so many thing and sought on her. Next day, in morning i was watching tv then he drinkd Lizol phiniel. When i lition that some was doung bommit thn i see her in bathroom. I jst called to her parents as well as ambulance. She was nt ready to come hospital then her brother came and we admitted in hospital. After checkup doctor said tht she is ok. But she will be in ICU for next 24 hrs. Her brother knw this thing tgat i sm nit wrong so he took responsibility of this. When she back to home i start to normal behaviour but every time she was wanrning that she will again do this thing if i will not be ready for her each and every condition. I tried to make situatin normal. After 15 days he again start fight with small reason at night around 12.30 pm. I was trying to understand her that don't do this plz. But she start abusing me and was telling me that she has plan that wo myjhe tadpa tadpa kar maaregi as she was made this plan with her bf and after that she will take my property and after that sge and her freind will do marreige as both are working. I recorded every thing and she starts to shout and was telling me the she was have 2 bf in her lyf and usne unlogo ko barbaad kar diya tourcher karke.
She did same thing full night. When i was ignoring her voice the she waking me abd she funished fight at morning around 7 am. She cook food and again told me thet u have to eat this if u will not eat then wo kaise mujhe tadpa tadpa ke maaregi. She again start abused me till 11 am. After tht i went to meet her brother and told him all story if night. She booked ticket for her to send her hontown. But she was not reasy to travel. I was fear so i left that place abd leave that city and cane to my home town. I could not take risk so i want divorce but she abd ger family is not ready so please suggest me that what should i do. As proof i have voice recording of same.
Kindly suggest me please. Its urgent.
Niw her family start abusing me and giving ne pressure that you can not left my sister.
Plz suggest me legal process.

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce process if wife warning me.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 10:31:59 PM »
all this amounts to cruelty from her side.with all the proofs you have you can file for annulment of marriage under sec 12 hma and declare the marriage void

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India