Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Divorce  (Read 1458 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Joseph

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: March 17, 2015, 10:38:41 AM »
My wife left the house and staying separately with my child in Dubai. I am also staying in Dubai. She had filed for maintenance case for the child and I won the case. It was exparty order. We have been staying separately since 4 1/2 years.
I have applied for a divorce case because I don't want to stay with her.
She is not agreeing for a divorce but we are not staying together.
I  have not filed for child custody because it will be a problem with a child.
Maintenance case and divorce case both are applied in Bombay Family court.
Could you please advise what are the  chances of me getting a divorce.

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 159
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
wrong place of filing
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 09:01:39 PM »
Whether the Bombay court grants divorce or not, it is waste of time you have files here.

because the wife is in Dubai, so are you, I am sure you have hid this fact in your divorce application, hence your decree would be aa waste paper even if you obtain it.

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 10:34:26 AM »
is your marriage solemenised in bombay?you might get a exparte divorce in your favour if she doesnt appear or represent herself during the trial.but chances are there that she might opt for a set aside petition or can file an appeal in high court

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Divorce
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 10:34:26 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India