Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Help on contempt of court by avoiding the order of high court directed mediation  (Read 1735 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline todev

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi All,

I got married in 2011 and girl filed false cases of dowry and others. In 2014, by mediation process, it was decided that 'we will file divorce with mutual consent and whatever cases she filed against me all must be cancel before the final divorce date.

In my case, divorce file date was -12August-2014  final date 11-feb2015.

She also sent all the police docs to my company and she didn't put application to withdraw those cases and resultant of that I have lost my job in December-2014 yet I have paid the decided amount to her.

So, I want a help on this as I followed the process with full of honesty but they didn't follow the mediation center guidelines which are directed by uttar pradesh high court.
As per my knowledge this is a contempt of court and due to that I have lost my job and i want apply to get the compensation for my lost job.

Can someone help me on this. As most of the people are not able to answer this question but they are money to file supplementary the proof open cases after 11-Feb2015.

But I want that court should take action on this to teach some lesson for not to follow the guidelines.   

Offline advlaxmanadvani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +3/-5
  • Advocate laxman Advani from Ahmedabad
    • View Profile
Not abiding court order is a Contempt, yes you should file a contempt with all these facts.

what are you  waiting for file in High court which has given this directive order.

this will go in your favour.
Advocate laxman Advani
 Ahmedabad legal Practitioner

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India