Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Damage Claim on IT MNC  (Read 715 times)

Offline melegalserved

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Damage Claim on IT MNC
« on: March 21, 2015, 05:41:18 AM »
Dear Sir/Madam
I ,worked in USA for a consulting company for three years from 2005-2007 .Due to non payment of my salary as per Labor Condition Application (LCA), I had to file a case against my Employer with Department of Labor  in Dec 2006 and then as my visa was about to expire  on Oct 2007 ,I flew back to India as I had no chance to renew it because of the ongoing issue .
Then I joined  a IT MNC in Pune as Associate Consultant  in GCP ( Global Consulting Practice ) with an offer letter and annual package of appx 12 Lakhs per Annum .

It may be brought to your notice that all software companies and particulary MNCs have a practice of performing background check on the new recruited employees  so  am I .
It was outsourced to a third party company and when it contacted my previous employer in USA , the employer retaliated mentioning that I never worked for his company even though I was on his pay rolls.  Within hours of  the outcome of the background check ,I was called to the HR/Admin  Office in April2008 ,Pune and was forcibly made to resign with a letter in writing that I was resigning from  the company  because of my background check has resulted in negative .
The Company was not willing to listen to my defense on the same .I had no choice but to resign on the spot. I tried to contact my supervisor and global head of  my department  but they paid a deaf year .
I had no option to file a case with  IT MNC at that time because of my ongoing earlier case with Employer in USA  and judgement pending .Now ,that the Final Decision and Order was released on  in Feb 2015,by the Highest Court ie Admin Review Board in my favor , I would want to appeal to IT MNC   not for   reinstating my employment primarily but to show cause as to why I had been removed without probing into the matter and why I was not  given enough time to prove my innocence in the issue .
Can I appeal  to this IT MNC   asking  a monetary claim for the  damages in terms of my  career
 /employment from 2008 till now based on my recently released US Court Order ?

Please suggest me ..

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India