Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Seperation complications  (Read 2066 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline newbee01

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Seperation complications
« on: March 24, 2015, 07:09:14 AM »
Hello Experts,

I have the below set of issues with my wife for which I am looking for separation. Please advise the exact applicable articles and IPC sections which I can file for my separation based on below cases and harassment I have faced:-

1)She threats and blackmails me emotionally that she would commit suicide if any of her demands or expectations are not fulfilled.
2)She threats that she would trap me on cruelty grounds by filing false police case in my name but the fact is she harasses me by calling me in all occasions.
3)She makes fun of legal system by openly challenging the fact that she being a woman no one can do anything to her and make fake cries for every now and then and says tears are her best weapon.
4)Forms organizations with neighbors by telling bad words about me.
5)Her family members constantly interferes in my personal life and she calls them and cooks stories against me even at mid night. She yells at the top of her voice and she is no way civilized in her behavior.
6)She spread rumors about my capability of being a father in my and her family which itself is an abuse and disrespectful for anyone and today she is pregnant.She never cooperated in sex life for 4 months of our marriage.
7)She used abusive words about me and my parents in front of her parents.
8) She left the house in many occasions and ran to main roads without informing me, she is unstable  about her behavior and reactions.
9)She makes multiple calls daily and harasses me in my office hours by speaking unpleasant and abusive words.

Please advice the articles that is applicable for the above scenarios. Also she is potentially dangerous and has intentions to harm me and my reputation right now she is out of station , can I force her to not enter into my or my parent's house after filing a divorce petition? . I have seen in many forum that a girl can stay in husband house as her rights after filing a petition but in my case she would harm me so I want to avoid her stay in my house the moment after I file a petition. Please advice!!!

How can I force her legally to stop entering into my house and cause damage to me and my reputation.

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 103
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: Seperation complications
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 09:00:15 AM »
as it is clear that you both don't want to live together, why don't you both sit down and sort these things out amicably and than file for mutual Divorce?
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

Offline newbee01

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Seperation complications
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 10:39:39 PM »
Thank-you for the suggestions Ranjith but the problem is she is mentally unstable. I have spoken to her on for separation several times and she refused , shouted and became aggressive by throwing articles/ plates on my face so mutual divorce cant work in my case, it is different case scenario . She speaks quite insensible and is extremely aggressive out of nothing. I am ready for the divorce but she wants to drag this relation unnecessarily and against my will and torture me and also says she has pressure from society so she cant give divorce. I have many evidences of her saying this. Our case is different, as my wife enjoys torturing me so naturally she never wants to end this relation.

But I am certain that such a relation will never work as one partner has mental illness and is quite unpredictable about any of her suicidal intentions or intention to defame and harm me.

1) I want to initiate a divorce from my end to end this relation full of harassment so based on the nine  points I have shared in earlier post , can you please suggest me the articles and IPC sections that can be applicable based on my points in petition?

2)Also after filing separation petition in court I am sure she will try to encroach into my house and create troubles for me. Is there a way I can stop her from doing this legally? I am worried because I read in an article that a girl can enter into husband's house forcefully even after husband files a petition, so in my case if she does so then she will come with an intention to harm me ? Please suggest the legal actions I must take to ensure this situation can be avoided..

3) Which article or IPC section states it is illegal for a girl's parent to interfere forcefully  in her married life against her husband's will ? Can any one suggest because in my case the girls' parents, brothers and sisters have intervened a lot many times when I have clearly opposed their actions?

Offline raja100

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Seperation complications
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 12:02:19 AM »
hi, the same issue am faceing i dont know what to do? pls. help us.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Seperation complications
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 12:02:19 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India