Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Eviction of Long occupying Tennant  (Read 1015 times)

Offline ashok_km

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Eviction of Long occupying Tennant
« on: March 26, 2015, 07:35:12 PM »
Dear Sir/Madam,

My father had rented a 200sq area for offsite atm in 2009 for a leading nationalized bank for a period of 5 years. Though lease deed was not properly registered, the bank and my father had entered into an agreement. During the course of time, my father has transferred the property to my name as he was getting aged. As the lease was close to expiry, I  started connecting with the bank from Feb 2014 to check their interests to renew the lease with my proposed revised rent, revised period of lease or vacate the premises which was due for expiry on OCT 2014. The local branch of the bank maintained silence until the mater was escalated to DGM and GM. Both the DGM and GM stared negotiating for rent at last agreed to pay me what I asked with negotiation on the revised period of lease. When I received the draft of revised deed details, I noticed conditions like 1. The owner will not have any right to request the bank to vacate during the lease period under any circumstances whereas on the flipside, the bank can have the option to terminate the deed in 3 months notice 2. The owner has to take consent from bank if the owner sells the property to sell to the bank first to market price and bank would take a fixed time to respond for their interest in buying it or not, 3. I had already negotiated with the bank during the initial lease for owning the operational cost of 3 month average electricity advance charges and many more. I felt the deed was one sided and I again raised the request to DGM. He repeatedly insisted me not to force them to alter the clause to provide the owner the option of termination of lease for point 1 as it is part of their standard lease document and for point 2 he agreed to remove the clause and for point 3 they accepted after repeated communication to bear the cost provided I had to give in writing that the advance paid will be settled back to them on lease completion. Now I have even accepted to that of Point 1 not to insist on the termination clause as the bank wanted.  As the bank was taking too much time to come to a conclusion and register the new deed, out of frustration I send them a communication to make up their decision by 31-Mar-2015 or they have to vacate the premises and If they continue further then I will have to request electricity board to shut down the connection as they are trespassing. The bank is some what trying to neglect my communication and still taking their sweet time claiming that their are in discussion and awaiting approval from their Corporate Office.

I have waited enough and now slowly loosing patience and don't want to continue my relationship with such a lethargic bureaucratic organization. Can you please suggest me of how to get rid of this bank. Your inputs will be of great help.

Offline advmisthi

• Veteran at Law
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: Eviction of Long occupying Tennant
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 06:10:51 AM »
What do you want, to evict them?
then first send legal notice, than proceed for eviction suit
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline ashok_km

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Eviction of Long occupying Tennant
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 07:01:17 AM »
Dear Advmisthi,

Good day...

Thank you for the timely response. I excatly want them to evict. But my only concern is the time it is going to take. Instead is there any ombudsman body in bank regulations or RBI who can help me before taking the final route of stepping the doors of law. Additionally need your help if you have any trusted legal expertise who can work with me to send them the legal notice and file the eviction suit.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India