Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Joint property- husband harrasing to move out of house  (Read 1842 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline chand hs

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Joint property- husband harrasing to move out of house
« on: March 27, 2015, 03:52:37 AM »
I and my husband brought a flat in hyderabad in 2009. we have taken 28 lakhs loan and rest 2 lakhs i have paid and for registration  i have paid 1 lakh.  EMI is scheduled to pay from my husband account. Initally we planned to pay the EMI 50% -50% each. from 2011, my husband alone is paying the EMI. In 2012 , I gave 8 lakhs in total to clear the loan partially. Now due to personal disputes , my husband is saying - Iam only the co-applicant of the flat, and doesnot own the flat and as EMI is being paid by him he owns the flat and I have to move out of the house. The flat is registered in both names, and the sale deed shows that both me and my husband are Vendees for the property.Please advice on this and how we can resolve this issue of property.

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: Joint property- husband harrasing to move out of house
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 06:05:08 AM »
Since the flat is registered in both of your name,
hence both of you have equal share, it is irrelavent who pays for the flat or not.
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Joint property- husband harrasing to move out of house
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 10:47:10 AM »
you have equal share in the property as you both are coowners of the your husband cant claim that its not yours and push you out

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India