Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cheated and Trapped under 66A, 507 and 120b  (Read 1072 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Hammy044

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Cheated and Trapped under 66A, 507 and 120b
« on: March 27, 2015, 10:25:37 AM »
Dear Sir/Mam,

One of my lady friend (Miss X) misused my mobile phone to send a whatsapp message to another lady (Miss Y) since there is some family rivalry between them which I am completely not sure about. There was some foul language exchanged between the 2 ladies in the end of the conversation.
Miss Y uses some influence and registers a case against my number. Even when I was called upon at the station I was really unaware who the lady was (complainant) or who sent the messages to her using my phone.
A case was slapped against me under 66A, 507 and 120b of IPC. Later I figured out Miss X had misused by phone and hence I informed the same to the inspector and the same charges were filed against her as well.
Now I am unnecessarily trapped between the rivalry of two women and I am helpless so as to what to do as this feeling of being charged for no reason is hampering my daily life.

Recently 66A was being scrapped, I am absolutely not sure which turn my case is going to move forward and how charges like 507 and 120b are going to affect me. The same amateur lawyer who got my bail done is handling my case and I am not very confident about him.

I humbly plead for your responses and guidance and help me come out of this. Is there anything I can do to come out of this case? My mobile phone was seized and sent to the forensic laboratory for analysis. The report hasn't come since 10 months now and I have been attending trials on monthly basis.

I beg for your advises.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India