Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Relationship Problem  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Satyendra Talreja

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Relationship Problem
« on: March 30, 2015, 02:13:16 AM »
I was in a relationship with girl from past one year, the relationship only started because we two were ready to marry. During this 1 year we come close also lots of time, we had done everything except sexual intercourse. Now because of her sister interference we broked up 7 months agao. Now my girlfriend is deniying for marriage, I am continously trying to convince her from past 7 months but sometimes her sister is misbehaving with me when I went to meet my girlfriend, even ploice has started scolding me, even her father is warning my father that they will file a complaint of eve teasing against me, my condition is too worse now, I have tried to commit suicide also.
Is there any provision so that I can file a complaint against my x girlfriend.
I know if this case is vice versa then girl has the right to file a complaint against boy, but I want to know whether in Indian law is there any provision for me to file a complaint.

I have also some proofs, facebook chats, phone messages of our past 1 year coneversation when we were in relationship.

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

• Professional legal Expert
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: Relationship Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 06:21:39 AM »
you asked whether you can file a complaint yes you can, but on what?

the law is clear marriage cannot be held valid if there is force involved.

in your case you are trying to force her to marry you, that is illegal
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

Offline Satyendra Talreja

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 12:43:21 AM »
@ advRanjithRajagopal :Imagine a scenario, I was in a relationship with girl and we were physically closer thats because I told her anyways we are going to marry, but now I don't want to marry her, whether she has the right to file a complaint against me because I have made false promise with her.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:46:21 AM by Satyendra Talreja »

Offline das.tdas

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 10:18:22 PM »
Hi
I am a software engineer staying in Bangalore with inlaws. I am from West Bengal. Married on 2013 October.
I am Btech started my career in 2013 itself. My current earning is 3.0 lpa. I have an educational loan of 2 lakhs for which I have to pay 5k every month. My husband is a software professional too. his monthly income is 20 lpa. Every month he claims my salary to be transfered to his account. If i deny doing it he becomes furious and start abusing me and mentally harassing me.He gives me cash to spend but never allows me to keep my salary in account. Every month I am transferring the whole amount to his account from last 1.5yrs. Last month he booked my flight ticket for native which costed him 21k for which he claimed immediately that for the next two months i cant give my educational loan of 5k. I am mentally stressed out. I have no relatives here so he took this as an advantage and my parents are not that financially strong that for every issue they can fly here and resolve it. I need help, I want to know how can I stop this. He blackmail me everytime of commiting suicide, that i am putting poison in his food. abuses my parents.
Please help me to come out from this.

Thank you

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 08:04:02 AM »
@das..i feel sorry for you.he is mentally harrasing you.if you want to teach him a lesson you can file a dv case on him on grounds of economic abuse, psychological abuse etc.giving suicide threats amounts to cruelty also.you can contact the protection officer of your area to guide you
He blackmail me everytime of commiting suicide, that i am putting poison in his food. abuses my parents.
you record all his activities through call recordings,videos etc and keep it as a proof

Offline das.tdas

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 07:15:47 PM »
sir,
I have no contacts here. Please give me some contact person name and number. At this moment I want to leave his house. He always says he wont give divorce to me. He have installed all the cc cameras and recorders over the house to record my activities. My mobile connection is postpaid. every month he reviews the call list that whom i am calling, whom i am messaging. They don't allow anybody to come to their house. No connection they keep with any of their relatives. Please help me sir, day by day my life is becoming worse. Even they don't allow my relatives to come from Calcutta. Neither allows me to go anywhere with my friends. I have to do everything as per his protocol. Just because my parents are not financially strong like them they are taking advantage of me. My father always says me to adjust and compromise. But i cant anymore. Please help me.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India