Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Import Export Business help  (Read 1217 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sauvik1987

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Import Export Business help
« on: March 31, 2015, 10:30:50 AM »
I have plan to open an Import and Export Business. I want to use my home address for the business and want to have sole proprietorship . The home is registered on my father's name but i have my name in ration card. I also have my PAN Card. How do i start the business? Do I need to register the company? and if yes then what are the steps? how to register and will i require any service tax number or any other registration? What is the cost behind it?

Please help as i am opening a company for the first time..... I would really appreciate any help

Thank you in advance.....

Offline naresh_1003

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Import Export Business help
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 12:28:04 AM »
Hello Sauvik,

Company and Proprietorship Concern are two different forms of carrying out business. Company form will always be a registered entity under Ministry of Corporate Affairs and have got its different advantages and Proprietorship Concern have got its different advantages and it is not necessary to get it registered.

As you are planning to carry out business under proprietorship concern you don't have to register your business but you will have to obtain import export code in order to carry out your business.

You can obtain Service Tax registration number which will help you to establish Business identity. 

You can carry out business activity from your residential premises but you will have to obtain NOC from society in order to carry out Commercial activity from residential premises it done not matter on whose name house property is registered.

Naresh S Trivedi



File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India