Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Require good legal advice  (Read 1726 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline munish

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Require good legal advice
« on: April 01, 2015, 08:16:34 AM »

I am posting on behalf of my sister. She was born in Jalandhar and her entire eductaion in Punjab. She got married in July 2010. She is a working girl and was earning more than husband. They got married in Chandigarh and then got settled in Bangalore. The family consists of husband, wife, husband mother and the full time 24 hours mother servant. After marriage the in-laws started harassing her by giving lot of taunts, about her parents etc. Things speedingly becomes more tough for her at later stage, we tried our best to maintain balance in their life, but after some time, problem started again. She was pressurized to leave her job, but she didn't. She was pressurized to give her entire saving/money to build a house on the plot. She was pressurised to do work which her mother servant is doing. Her comparison was done with servants. The other side of problem is that his husband family has strong relations in Chandigarh. His uncles are lawyers, police commissioner, politician, CA etc. But we are simple middle class family. She was even compelled to leave the house and then my parents had to go to Bangalore to settle them. The settlement worked for only 5-6 days after the parents return and then again problem started. We have not perused any legal/police action. At last She approached woman helpline in bangalore. After 2 hearings, one day while she was in the office, husband and their entire family runs away from home. She returned in the evening to see the entire room empty. Some of her stuff was also taken by the boy's family. Next day she again approached the woman helpline and then woman helpline called them for next hearing. In next hearing, even woman helpline was against my sister. His husband has told that before leaving the house, he has put a mail to commisioner and then left.
My sister was having an bank account in jalandhar which was later shifted to Bangalore. She opened a locker in Bangalore and put her jewellery in the locker. She also get the husband name added to locker. One day husband went to bank and gives in writing that the account should not be operated without his consent. After six months, my sister comes to know about this situation. Bank Manager has refused her to get the locker open. She is really very upset. In last conselleing meeting with woman helpline, the boy clearly told that he will not give more than one lakh ruppes as compensation. As she never thought of divorce situtaion, she never colledted any proof type of things. Please provide advice what is best and how to proceed.
We are thinking atleast she can get her jewellery back from bank and please advice how to proceed.


Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 302
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Require good legal advice
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 03:47:05 PM »
You just want the jewellery back thats all, than file for recovery of stridhan,  your sister will get it.

if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline das.tdas

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Require good legal advice
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 10:17:07 PM »
I am a software engineer staying in Bangalore with inlaws. I am from West Bengal. Married on 2013 October.
I am Btech started my career in 2013 itself. My current earning is 3.0 lpa. I have an educational loan of 2 lakhs for which I have to pay 5k every month. My husband is a software professional too. his monthly income is 20 lpa. Every month he claims my salary to be transfered to his account. If i deny doing it he becomes furious and start abusing me and mentally harassing me.He gives me cash to spend but never allows me to keep my salary in account. Every month I am transferring the whole amount to his account from last 1.5yrs. Last month he booked my flight ticket for native which costed him 21k for which he claimed immediately that for the next two months i cant give my educational loan of 5k. I am mentally stressed out. I have no relatives here so he took this as an advantage and my parents are not that financially strong that for every issue they can fly here and resolve it. I need help, I want to know how can I stop this. He blackmail me everytime of commiting suicide, that i am putting poison in his food. abuses my parents.
Please help me to come out from this.

Thank you

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India