Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Marriage,Dowry and Negligence during pregnancy period  (Read 1778 times)

Offline Sofia Nayak

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Marriage,Dowry and Negligence during pregnancy period
« on: April 02, 2015, 02:16:20 AM »
 Hello sir,

I am a m.tech graduate 26 years old married to a b.tech mechanical engineer 30 years old soon after completion of my m.tech exam (April 28 2014). I got married him on May 8 2014. My father-in-law is an Advocate and mother-in-law is a house wife whose education is up to primary school, strong supporter of old superstitious practices like black color is very harmful and so on. No one is able to convince her that now a days superstition has no place in family life.

Because my mother-in-law is the niece in relation to my father as she is a daughter of a cousin sister, my father took quick decision to approve our marriage proposal without taking long time to make detail inquiry to their family member behavioral information.During the process of marriage settlement  some questions had arisen regarding dowry, but my father-in-law evaded the answer in very cunning way.

But after my marriage i got to know that their internal wish was dowry that's why they are teasing me in every aspect. I tried to adjust with them being embarrassed with hope theirs attitude will change with passage of time. But when they got to know that i am pregnant they became unhappy, and continue to tease me. But every thing has a limit. I can't tolerate their mental torch-our. I left my in-law home on 22nd jan 2015.

Now i am seven month of pregnant and staying in my parents home. Nobody from my in-law home contacting me and ask me about my health condition. Even my husband keep silence and not responding my phone call,sms, e-mail. Now i am feeling uneasy with growing baby inside my womb.  Even i asked my father to meet my husband personally at his residence.  When he arrived there and asked bout my husband to my father-in-law, he pleaded that my husband is not there though my husband is inside home. We got to know it from their neighbor.
Why is he hiding himself?

I expect amicable solution of my problem. Need your advice.
What step to be taken in this case?
Recently we have submitted this case to NCW on-line.Need times to register. But need your further suggestion.

Is it possible  to stay with my husband in future but not with his parents.

With Regards.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 02:21:01 AM by Sofia Nayak »

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage,Dowry and Negligence during pregnancy period
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 10:01:09 AM »
1.if you want to join him file a rcr u/s 9 of hindu marriage act.but consult a lawyer as to when is the right time for filing considering you are pregnant.
2.another way would be to file dv act on him where you can claim residential order in the shared household if its on your husband name.in that case suppose if you want you can evict all male members from the house and claim a protection order.if the house is not on your husbands name he has to arrange a house on rent and also pay the rent for you.you can also claim maintenance order from him.if you want to file a dv case then contact the protection officer of your area or sho of your area police station

Offline Sofia Nayak

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 09:30:28 PM »
Thank you sir for your guidance.

Now how should i claim my husband for my health regular check up and taking care of myself . Because he do not respond any message, phone call etc.

Thank you.
Regards.

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 10:27:49 AM »
you can file a case for maintenance against him u/s 125 crpc

Offline Sofia Nayak

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 09:47:31 PM »
Ok.
Thank you sir for your kind response.

I will consider it.

Regards.

Aayush

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 12:26:18 AM »
Dear Sofia ,

Instead of getting into court for filing 125 ,its better give love and affection  to your husband. He will come back for sure.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India