Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Propery and Daughter in Law Family Creating Problems  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Vinod.Jain

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Propery and Daughter in Law Family Creating Problems
« on: April 02, 2015, 11:13:00 PM »
I am Vinod. My elder son committed suicide recently. There has been a lot of disturbances from my daughter in law family from the moment my son got

married since 11 years. My daughter in law was having indifferent behavior. whenever she visits her house then every time they threaten us to file a false

case against my son for torturing and not having freedom and even for dowry. then whenever we said for divorce then they always got settled the case by

purposefully asking for forgiveness. This has happened 3-4 times. My daughter in law understands this whenevr we sit and make her understand. Then everythig

becomes normal. We never questioned nor demanded for anything wheather its dowry or anything else. she understands this and settles down everytime. Then just

before 5 years she left communication with her family on the context that they always creates problem in her married life. so there was no communication

between our family, son , daughter in law and her family. my son and my daughter in law were living with us. Now after 5 years they again started the

communication on a lighter node and then when she gone to her house they again started those things like threatining my son and all again. at that time my

son got very tense and he committed suicide leaving a suicide note for not to let her enter this house. there is also one sms indicating that he is afraid of

false allegations from her family again and again and is under constant threat from her family. so he will commit suicide. we had lost him. Now she is in her

family house. Now i want to ask that they are demanding her certficates to get my son job(as he was in govt. job). we have given them the certificates and assured

them for any help. But i am afraid that they can demand house also. So please advice me what to do next. House is on my Wife's Name and i don't have any

ancestoral property. We also agrred to give them all their belongins. So please guide me the implication which can arise in this matter. Can we demand a

written statement that there is no connection from now onwards withthem for anyhting after handing over the belongings and Should we take recieving for

everything what we are giving them. We have not registered a case anybody for my son suicide. They also seem to not to register a case for anything, but

looks like they are interested in belongings and property. The are not clearing their stand and we are living under a strange suspicion. Please provide me

the reply so that if required we can take necessary action. one more thing my son was residing with me as tenant, proofs of paying rent are with me. No

property is on his name. We also have no property/belonging from my father and moreover they also dont have any child.

Offline advuma

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Propery and Daughter in Law Family Creating Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 03:16:42 AM »
your son's wife cannot claim your wife's property.

she can only stake a claim on the property acquired by her husband and streedan thats all
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Propery and Daughter in Law Family Creating Problems
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 10:04:37 AM »
as told by advocate uma since your wifes property is considered to be her self earned property your dil cant lay any claim on it.if you have any ancestral property on your name alone she can lay claim over your sons share in it.she cant lay any claim over your self earned property also.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India