Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to stop the rents for the properties given in the case  (Read 1275 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ajitha100

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to stop the rents for the properties given in the case
« on: April 09, 2015, 11:19:41 AM »
3 daughters filed a property case against their brothers in Madurai. This case is going according to 2005 amendment act. This is a very genuine case where the daughters will get their share since there is no any will and also partition not made.  This case has multiple properties given for rents in Madurai. where the rents were still collected by the respondents. This case is filed after the plaintiff's mother expired in 2011.  Till date the respondents are delaying the case since they are not financially impacted.  Also trying secret dealing with plaintiff 1, So plaintiff 2 and 3 changed the lawyer and requested for separate trial for them by producing all the evidences, Now this I.A is pending.  Also plaintiff 2 and 3 want to stop the rents, because until getting financial impact respondents will delay this case and will not attend the case properly.  Now we need know the procedures to stop the rent and make the court to collect the rents. Since there are multiple tenants in different properties, let us know the procedures to intimate the tenants and how to proceed further

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: How to stop the rents for the properties given in the case
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 07:31:39 PM »
File an IA to that affect, if entertained by court and order may be passed on your favour, but make sure you back your IA with leading supreme court decisions that will be important
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India