Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Want divorce from wife .. wife threatening with 498...PLEASE HELP  (Read 1592 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ipsitroy

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile

I have been married since 2013. It was love and everything has gone to haste now. I married a simple girl from a poor family only to realize why she married me ; for money and nothing else. After a few months of marriage, my wife has grown incessantly cruel in her attitude towards me and my family. In fact, she abuses in filthy words to one and all. She constantly urges me to involve in sexual activities even when I am tired or busy.If I refuse or come by later, she calls me impotent. She never cares for anything and wants money from me all the time. She has also asked me to drive my parents (75 and 69  years old) away from home to which i refused. I have had enough of this and now I want a divorce. I had given her the option of mutual divorce and I am willing to pay her alimony and everything, but she is threatening my parents and me with 498 and a lawyer friend of hers is also helping her in this case.

I have audio proofs of her abusive and violent behavior. She goes hysteric at times. What should i do as a first step of my protection and my familys good ? Please advise . Should i get a divorce lawyer or a criminal lawyer?

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Want divorce from wife .. wife threatening with 498...PLEASE HELP
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 11:57:21 AM »
since she is not willing to give mcd you dont have any other option than going for a contested divorce on grounds of cruelty.if she files 498a after you apply divorce it will be considered only as a retaliatory action from your wifes side to counter the divorce case that you had filed.also apply for  ab in case you anticipate your wife might file 498a


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India