Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Husband make fake aatemp to murder case against wife to get divorce  (Read 2079 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rumi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Please help us. My sister got married on Dec13. From march 14 the boy left his job and asked for money to setup new business. My father is a retired person and was not able to give any money. Then my sisters husband refused to talking with my sister and to continue the husband-wife relationship, His parents also supported him. Then they managed to drive out my sister from home. My sister did not receive any communication from her husband for last 3 months. Now my sisters in-laws and her husband plots a fake case of attempt to murder case against my sister, my parents. My father is 64 years old and heart patient. They have met in the market where my sisters husband started using abusive word , then started pretending ill and went to hospital. Then they have filed FIR in police station. We doubted that they have managed the hospital doctor for false medical report and local police. As we know nobody from my family hurt him , then how he can be injured. Please help us , give your valuable advise. Our lawyer says getting bail will take 1-2 months time and all that time we need to be under ground. We are middle class family , got very scared. Kindly help us.

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 169
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Your sister should file 498a and lodge a complaint in CAW Cell
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
police cant arrest a person just like that based on someones dont worry.they need to conduct prelimnary enquiry to ascertain whether the complaint is true and  only then can told by adv arjun file a 498a and dv on her husband and family as early as possible

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India