Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: My wife is threatning a false divorce case  (Read 1925 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline srquadri22

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My wife is threatning a false divorce case
« on: April 14, 2015, 12:13:48 PM »

Please help me. I need advise urgently. Let me explain you my story. I stay in hyderabad and working as a software engineer, I got married 9 months back and I am having issues with my wife. She has put a condition that if I go abroad then only she will stay with me and my in laws other wise she wants divorce with me. Regarding this I have the below questions. please help

1. Can I be arrested immediately if she files a complain?
2. She was saying her father will claim all the marraige expenses. Do I have to pay all the expenses if the case is registered?
3. What are the immediate steps I should take to protect me and my family?

Please help on an urgent basis.

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: My wife is threatning a false divorce case
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 06:23:02 AM »
only if she files a 498a or under any other section for cognizable offence you will be that case you can apply for ab for you and your family
if she files divorce she can claim back her sreedhan u/s 406 ipc and also she can claim marriage expences but she has to show proof


  • Guest
Re: My wife is threatning a false divorce case
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 11:41:33 PM »
Hi Dear,

No need to worry at all in any conditions. Get all her video recordings as soon as possible what ever your wife says you and your in laws.  Never compromised for anything.  Dont hire any lawyer a they will ask the huge amount of fees from you .  Your first job is to go and get all the recording done audio and video and sit relax.
Go to police station give the complaint of threatening.  You have to do all to save yourself and your family .


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: My wife is threatning a false divorce case
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 11:41:33 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India