Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property Division  (Read 907 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Harry_v_j

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property Division
« on: April 15, 2015, 05:25:01 PM »
Mine grandfather has died leaving behind a property which is not segregated. He has 13 children who are the owners of the property now, one of it is my father. My father is trying to distribute the property among all equally and had a meeting on this with all the members. Everyone is willing except one, as per the members they are ready to give their share to my father for exchange of money (i.e. the owner will be solely my father). The one who is exceptional needs a part of land on the property for which my father is ready to, but the complication comes over there. The once who need the land needs it on his desired location which is not accepted by any members of the family. Can you advise how to convince him to get a land in my fatherís desired location?
The reason behind giving fathers desired location is because the land lies in such a place where the exceptional member needs the part of land which is the entrance of the house, so if that particular location is given to the member and if he tries to sell the land, it will create many complications for us as itís the main entry point to the house. All the family members have agreed to give a desired location in the backyard of the house, where in no one has any kind of trouble even if he / she sell the land.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India