Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: property divide  (Read 1428 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline aishwaryapandey

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
property divide
« on: April 21, 2015, 11:43:51 PM »
namste sir,
my name is aishwarya i am from deoria
i have a house build by my grandfather who died on 1987
my grandmother was also died on 1996
now there are 4 owner of that house my father and three uncle
all of them have 2 rooms but my father has only one room
there is a vacant land in my house
that vacant land is just 1/4 of total size of house.
now i want my own part in that house.
but no of my uncle is ready to divide house and we have not money to purchase an other house.
so can i make my own house in that vacant land which is just 1/4 of all land?
what will be legal procedure ?
will there any legal problem to build house?
plz help me
my any uncle is not intrested to divide the house bcz they have their own house in other city
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 11:48:51 PM by aishwaryapandey »

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: property divide
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 10:54:29 AM »
try to arrive for a family settlement with the help of a lawyer.if that doesnt work go for a partition suit

Offline Patersjohnson

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • Divorce attorney in Rockford IL
Re: property divide
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 09:24:18 PM »
Whether you live in a minimalist apartment and get around on public transit, or own a big house with a two-car garage, you and your spouse probably own some amount of property, and if you're like most people, you have debts as well. If you're going through a divorce, you have to make decisions about how to divide your property and the debts. Ideally, you and your spouse will decide together how you want to divide the marital property--you'll have to decide things like whether one of you will keep the family home and buy out the other spouse's interest or whether you'll sell the house; who will keep the furniture and other tangible property; how you'll divide retirement assets that each of you has accrued through your work; and how to deal with marital debts. If you can't agree on these issues yourselves, you'll have to ask a judge to divide your property for you.

Divorce attorney in Rockford IL
Tomiko Buchanan is a Rockford Divorce Attorney. She is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and the Winnebago County Bar Association.............Divorce attorney in Rockford IL

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: property divide
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 01:12:51 AM »
Ask your father to send a Legal Notice to your uncle to calling them to give 1/4 th share by a registered Deed Of Partition,failing which your father can file a Suit for Partition and Injunction in Civil Court to claim his share.

M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India