Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Eviction of tenant  (Read 1130 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vinayakbhat87

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Eviction of tenant
« on: April 22, 2015, 12:38:12 AM »
I am vinayak and I am 29yrs old. My dad is 70 and my mom is 65. We are bramins.We have a property in bangalore for rent. Recently a family came. They told us that they were bramins and we gave them for rent. Later we came to know that he is from SC/St. He is also a president of some some dalit sangh(not a big sangh though).
 When my brother and I were not there in home, he came and told my father to give the aggrement and he would make payment in a week. My dad signed and gave him the photocopy of aggrement(my dad has signed even on the photocopy as well). In that aggrement we have written that  we have recieved the advance payment(2lak). Its been almost 20 days and he is not giving the amount. He is pushing further and taking time to give money. Now i am pretty sure that he will not give advance and rent every month. Is there a way to deal this situation and evict him. he is SC/ST. I am scared that he might put attrocity case on me. How long will the process take. I know that i will have to give him 2 lak as per agreement, or is there a way to save that.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Eviction of tenant
« on: April 22, 2015, 12:38:12 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India