Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Documents required for court marriage  (Read 1493 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pleasehelp

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Documents required for court marriage
« on: April 22, 2015, 09:51:41 AM »

I would really appreciate some help!

I am not from Mumbai, but am currently residing in the city. I would like to get married to someone who is from a different religion and is settled in Mumbai. We have taken the ‘Notice of Intended Marriage’ from Registrar of Marriage. As per this document, there is a list of valid documents that can be submitted along with the application.

I have lost the originals of my Voter’s ID, Birth certificate and School Leaving Certificate. I haven’t yet applied for an Aadhar card or passport.

The only valid documents that I currently have are duplicate of Birth certificate (not a photo copy and is validated by the concerned person), Pan card, copy of the ration card, and the copy Leave and License agreement in my name for the property I am currently living in.     

My questions are:
1. Can I use this duplicate copy of Birth certificate as age proof?
2. In the ‘Notice of Intended Marriage’, it says – Agreement for sale, Own name L & L. Regn. Is my rental leave and license document valid? If it is, would I need the original of it? The original is currently with my house owner.
3. When would these documents be verified? When we submit the application or after the 30 day notice period?

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Documents required for court marriage
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 02:08:47 AM »
you can get a certified copy of your birth certificate from the concerned dept
you can submit a attested copy of the rent agreement

when you submit it within 30 days cooling period
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India