Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: cheating by my wife  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Akash Sharma

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
cheating by my wife
« on: April 23, 2015, 04:11:25 AM »
Need Urgent Advise.

I am 36 yrs. old male. Married since Jan 2008. I have a very tense marriage since beginning. We have got a three years old daughter. I came to Africa in 2011. In 2012 my wife became pregnant and went back to India. As she was in india and i was in Africa i transferred Rs. 20 lacs to her account in India to buy a house. After that when i went to India we had a huge dispute. As she was not buying a house. Then i asked my money back. She refused. She has threaten me that if i got money i will loose my daughter.  So i compromise because of my daughter.  She came to AFrica with me. After living with her for two years se both visited India as i want to put my daughter in school. Now she is staying in India with her parents. She is refusing to give me my money back. I said ok. You keep money give me my daughter. She is refusing for that.The money is huge Rs. 20 lacs. I am ready to give her maintenance according to court settlement.  She is right now saying i will not give you divorce. But she wants me to file first for the divorce so she can claim compensation.  Isn't this a case of fraud and cheating. ?? Please advise. it is a very hard earned money.

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

• Sr. Legal Expert
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: cheating by my wife
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 10:02:02 AM »
file a suit for Restitution of Conjugal Right in District judge Court or Family Court in India.

M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 10:29:50 AM »
better try to find out what she had done with that money.give her assurance that you wont penalise her by any means.she might have saved it for the future of the daughter also.so dont go as far as divorce and all.spend time with your daughter and wife and convince her to tell the truth

Offline Akash Sharma

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 11:50:08 PM »
Dear Saravanan,

She hasn't spent money anywhere. She has saved that money and she is saying that it is for the future of our daughter only. My question is i have taken lot of policy for insurance and ULIP plan in the name of my daughter so there is no question of my daughter's insecurity. Secondly she is giving me mental torture when she is living with me. Like not preparing food. Denying me for physical relationship for as long as months.  sometimes Not allowing me to feed my daughter . Not talking with my mom  and all this. Moreover i am ready to give her compensation as per the court settlement but i also wants to file cheating case against her.  As it is a breach of trust.  Her family is the one who is teaching her all these things. Can i file a cheating case against her?  I will also fight for custody of my daughter.

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 02:16:08 AM »
money given to family members is considered to be a charity unless you have a loan agreement or promissory note signed by them with you.even if you have proofs of bank transaction whats the proof that they have agreed to return you.so you cant file cheating case on your wife.if you are particular in getting divorce then convince her for mcd where you both can workout an mou in which everything like maintenance amount, child custody, sreedhan will be decided.my advice is dont go for contested divorce for the burden  of proof for the grounds you have specified will be on you and it will drag for four to five years easily.

Offline suhanarai

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
    • Company Registration in India
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 10:50:34 PM »
I think Mr. sarvan is right
Company Incorporation in India | Company formation in India

Offline Akash Sharma

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 09:02:49 AM »
Mr. Sarvan,

I have some proofs like she hasn't prepared food for me. She is having suicidal mentality.  I have called my neighbour and she accepted all the things. She is calling someone (a man) and when i asked she refused to inform me. i have that proof as well. i have given the money to take house she didn't buy house she is not returning my money. She has abused me so many times and i have the proof as well.

Regards...

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India