Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: IPC 279.. what r d procedures?  (Read 1301 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline aslam47

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
IPC 279.. what r d procedures?
« on: April 29, 2015, 09:23:58 AM »
Today i was waiting for my friend on a road sid. I was sitting on my bike. Suddenly SI came by the way, by seeing him i tried to go away. But somehow he stopped my bike and took me to police. Station. He was so annoyed that i tried to escape by seeing him on road. So as a revenge he asked constabkes to charge a case of IPC  279 on me. They told me that i have to pay fine on court.I have to get bail only on producing two people as security and also by giving copy of my driving license,insurance and rc book of bike  And till then i cannot take my bike from police station. But I gave the constable some bribe so he allowed me to take my bike from there without giveing them copy of my driving license or producing two peopke as security. What should i do next?

They said i will get a letter from court and i can only pay the fine on court. What should i do next. There is a problem that i gave them a fake address and i told my name wrong. But they noted dpown my bikes regn no. Please help me. I dont want my parents to know about it. I have license. So how can i colve this case secretly and silently

Offline aslam47

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: IPC 279.. what r d procedures?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 09:25:54 AM »
And also i am going to join a deemed university this year. Will this case affect my admission to the university.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India