Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: [Help] i want asking about IT act 367 ?  (Read 1359 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dushantsoni

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
[Help] i want asking about IT act 367 ?
« on: May 01, 2015, 12:50:20 AM »
My self sanjay soni i want ask a question
meri girl friend se meri bat hoti thi uske bap ko pata laga to usne phone ki call details niklwa kar mere
khilaf IT Act  367 ka case laga diya hai.
aaj 1 years ho gya par case ka koi solution nahi hai, humne apil kiya ACJM court ki mamla jhutha hai to court ne use kharij kar diya ab mere pas koi option nahi hai
aur na hi mere liye koi yaha se case lad rha hai kyoki wo court ka chaprasi hai
is condition me mujhe case ko dusre me court me trasfer karana chaiye ya fir vahi ADJ court me case ladna chaiye
please reply for this my life
me jeena chahta hu . mere ki study ki hai aur acha intelligent student hu
yadi yeh mere upar se case nahi hate to meri life me suside karne ke alawa koi rasta nahi hai
please give me true advice kyoki me chahta hu mera case finish ho jae aur me aage life me kuch kar saku.
me poor family se belong karta hu and mere father nahi hai.
please mujhe sirf advice de dijiye mujhe kya karna chaiye?
Email Id -
aap mujhe yaha bhi post? comment karke bata sakte hai.

Offline dushantsoni

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: [Help] i want asking about IT act 367 ?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 02:38:58 AM »
Only View Friends why you not reply


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India