Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: AGRICULTURE LAND DISPUTE  (Read 2332 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline umarani

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: May 03, 2015, 06:53:54 AM »
Am umarani,from madurai tamilnadu. my grandfather property(agriculture land) of 7 acres[ 80lakhs worth] in madurai belongs to 6 persons( my father (84yr old) and 5 daughters and am the second daughter). 15yrs ago , my father alone made a selling agreement with a person (rajasekar)[we 5 daughters didnt sign in that agreement],after that agreement was made rajasekar occupied our land and was not ready to give the amount specified in that agreement, since he behaved like this , my father said he wont sell the land , so rajasekar filed a case on my father in the court . To solve this matter, my father went to his sister's son(sridar) for help , sridar said to my father to sell the land to him , so that he on his own will solve this land dispute,so my father made my 3 sisters alone( last 3 sisters ) to sell the land and they even signed the documents in the register office and gave to sridar [ without getting any money from sridar ] [ note: me,my 1st sister and my father didnt sign in that document ]. But sridar was a fraud , he did not give the money for the land which we sold him and didnt even ask rajasekar to leave the land , but rajasekar is occupied our land for 15 years without giving us any money[one year before we won the case(which was filed by rajasekar)] , and now sridar is saying our full land belongs to him ,[even though only 3 of my sisters alone signed and gave the documents (me,my elder sister,my father didnt sign)] ,sridar is neither ( ready to get the 10 lakhs from us and to move out of the land) nor ( give us the full money for the land which we sold him). since sridar is behaving like this and to prevent him from occupying our land,my father didnt ask rajasekar to move out of the land, so that sridar cant occupy our land when rajasekar is there. My father has borrowed money from so many people , so he is in urgent need of money to settle all the debts , for that he should sell this land only , so for that kindly tell us , how should we file the case in the court to get our land back ???

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India